The 6th Annual Sandi Paws Pet & People Parade
Saturday, November 9th, 2019 at Marina Square 3PM – 7PM
Vendor Application & Agreement
- Along with this application, application fees must be received no later than November 1st, 2019. Please make all checks or money orders payable to Paws-n-Claws Foundation.
- Promotion and advertising will be handled by the event committee.
- We are no longer able to accept ad applications. The deadline has passed.
- Vendors must begin set-up at 2:00 pm on the event date and must maintain booth coverage throughout the event hours.
Vendor parking is provided.
- This is an outdoor activity. Please come prepared for various weather conditions – No rain dates
- Vendor space will be 10′ x 10′. Vendor fees – see below.
Vendor Type: Non-Profit $35.00, Standard $75.00, Food Service $100.00.
Sponsorship opportunities starting at $250.00, includes a 10′ x 10′ vendor space.
Electricity is limited and will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. An additional $10.00 will be charged for electricity.
- Each vendor will be responsible for the collection and payment of and State and Federal Taxes.
- Food vendors will be responsible for all applicable licenses and insurance information required to be on hand, at the event. At application, please provide your Hotel and Restaurant License Number and a copy of your insurance.
- No vendor shall sell water …… The event committee reserves the right to sell these products.
- Each vendor will be responsible for cleaning up their own booth space and for the removal of all waste products including grease. Failure to comply will result in a fine being imposed upon said vendor.
- Food vendors will be limited to a pre-approved menu unless otherwise approved by the event chairperson.
Exclusivity of food items will be given out on a first come, first serve basis.
Please completed application below, vendor booths (as required) can be purchased from our on-line “shop”.
Vendor Coordinator: Gina Dean-Bey