Dear Valued Member of Our Community:
I would like to bring to your attention, “The Paws-N-Claws Foundation”, a non-profit organization. Its mission is to promote pet adoption and reduce pet euthanasia. We are requesting your participation in the “Annual Sandi Paws Pet & People Parade. This year’s event will be held on the second Saturday in November. Your involvement would help highlight the importance of pet adoption and the elimination of pet euthanasia and make a difference for our pets on the Treasure Coast. Our fundraising efforts to-date have saved the lives of many beautiful puppies and adult dogs. All of whom now have new families.
This year Paws-N-Claws is hosting the “9th Annual Sandi Paws Pet & People Live Pet Photo Contest” on Saturday, November 12th 2022.
We need your support. It is through the generous efforts of individuals like you that numerous foundations are aided. We are extremely grateful for your participation and caring spirit that has aided us in our ability to reach out to those in need. Please join us in Ft. Pierce’s 9th Annual Sandi Paws Pet & People Parade. Participation is available on the following levels:
- a sponsor, promoting and/or participating in the 9th Annual Sandi Paws Pet & People Virtual Pet Photo Contest.
- a vendor, promoting your products and/or services at the event,
- a volunteer, working with the Paw-n-Claws organization to make the event a “great” success.
Monetary proceeds will benefit the following organizations:
- Camp Corral – Camp Corral transforms the lives of children of wounded, injured, ill, and fallen military heroes by providing a unique summer camp experience.
- Pet Adoption services, Pet Food Pantry, and Pet Toy Collection.
Included in this communication are more details about the events of the day and information about how you might participate. We look forward to speaking with you and will be in touch within the next few days. Please feel free to contact The Paws-N-Claws Foundation at 772-222-7150 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your support.
Dr. Gina Dean
The Paw-N-Claws Foundation
1005 Kentucky Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34950