The 5th Annual Sandi Paws Pet & People Parade
Saturday, September 8th, 2018 at Marina Square
Vendor Application & Agreement
Along with this application, application fees must be received no later than September 7th, 2018. If paying with a check or money order, please make payable to Paws-n-Claws Foundation. Online payments using PayPal also accepted.
- Promotion and advertising will be handled by the event committee.
- Vendors must begin set-up at 1:00 pm on the parade date and must maintain booth coverage throughout the event hours. Vendor parking is provided.
- This is an outdoor activity. Please come prepared for various weather conditions – No rain dates.
- Vendor space will be 10′ x 10′. Vendor fees – see below.
Vendor Type: o Non-Profit $35.00 o Standard $75.00 o Food Service $100.00
Click Here For Vendor Space Reservations
Sponsorship opportunities starting at $250.00, includes a 10′ x 10′ vendor space.
Click Here For Sponsorship Opportunities
Ad space offered from as low $10.00
Click Here For As Space Opportunities
Electricity is limited and will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. An additional $10.00 will be charged for electricity.
- Each vendor will be responsible for the collection and payment of and State and Federal Taxes.
- Food vendors will be responsible for all applicable licenses and insurance information required to be on hand at the event. At application, please provide your Hotel and Restaurant License Number and a copy of your insurance.
- No vendor shall sell water …… The event committee reserves the right to sell these products.
- Each vendor will be responsible for cleaning up their own booth space and for the removal of all waste products including grease. Failure to comply will result in a fine being imposed upon said vendor.
- Food vendors will be limited to a pre-approved menu unless otherwise approved by the event chairperson. Exclusivity of food items will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Electricity is also available on a limited, 1st come 1st server basis.
Please mail completed application, all required insurance & license information and event fees to:
1005 Kentucky Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Vendor Coordinator: Gina Dean-Bey firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 772-222-7150
Please make all checks or money orders payable to Paws-n-Claws Foundation.
Payment available via PayPal – Click Here